Westwood Seed and Feed Co.
Going strong for more than 38 years , this cozy, all natural pet shop is famous for its no waste, no mess bird seed. The shop holds a wide variety of wild bird seed, as well as all types of pet food.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm, Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pet food, bird houses, supplies
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The loyalty of the costumers to the smaller mom-and-pop shops.
- Pets allowed: No
- Pet shop specialties: Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Gerbils, Guinea pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits, Reptiles
- What's a tip for first-time pet owners?: Feeding your pets all-natural food saves on visits to the vet and helps keep your pets happy and healthy.