The Township of Washington Public Library offers patrons a space to quietly sit, work, read and use computers. The library has free Wi-Fi and desktop computers available for use. With a vast collection of books, CDs, DVDs and audiobooks, there is something for everyone at the library. It also offers programs for children and young adults and shows movies Thursday afternoons. Every month, a different art exhibit is featured in the back room for viewing at any time. There are book clubs and story times, computer classes, tutoring in English and a free blood pressure clinic the first Tuesday of each month.
- Fax: 201-664-7331
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, 10am - 8pm; Wed and Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the building, which is all one floor.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: ELS tutoring is available. There are many children and young adult offerings. Every month there is a different art exhibit.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No