For over 30 years, PJ Finnegan's has embraced its roots by displaying both Irish and American flags outside its door. The interior has an inviting pub atmosphere and an extensive bar, with a choice selection of beers on tap. Finnegan's has the feeling of "where the locals meet" and an impressive display of old-time sports memorabilia covering every inch of wall space.
In addition to being a great place for a cold beer, Finnegan's features pub fare such as burgers, Reuben and roast beef sandwiches, salads and a few vegetarian options as well.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 11:30am-midnight; Weekends open until 1am
- Handicap Accessible: door is small but there are no steps
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Irish, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Cover charge: No
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Scotch, Wine