Hackensack University Medical Center North At Pascack Valley
Hackensack University Medical Center North at Pascack Valley is an emergency department in Westwood that is affiliated with the Hackensack Hospital. On the former site of Pascack Valley Hospital, the emergency room is open around the clock for those in need of medical attention. On site, there are laboratory services, X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds and pulmonary function testing. The facility doesn't have overnight beds for patients, but arrangements can be made to send individuals to nearby hospitals for longer-term treatment.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the facility, which is on ground level and has automatic doors.
- Founding Date: October 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Call for information
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: NJ Department of Health and Senior Services
- Affiliations: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Parking: Free lot
- Helipad: No