Granita Grille is an upscale Italian restaurant. The menu has all the Italian staples including appetizers such as calamari, Caesar salad and clams. For the main course there is a selection of pasta, meat, poultry and fish. Tuesday night is pasta night, while Wednesday and Thursday nights there is a fixed-price menu that includes soup, salad and a main course. The restaurant is owner-operated and the owner's name is Ralph.
- Hours: Tues - Sun, 4pm - 10pm; Mon, closed. Open early Saturdays and Sundays for private parties.
- Founding Date: February, 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Reservations: Suggested
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Romantic