The Gap Westwood is one of more than 3,100 clothing stores under the Gap franchise. The Westwood location has men's and women's clothes, as well a Gap Kids section of the store. Gap was started in 1969 when Don and Doris Fisher open the doors of the first Gap store in San Francisco.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm, Sunday, closed
- Handicap Accessible: This store is located on the street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No