The Demarest family has been farming the New Jersey and Husdon Valley regions for about four centuries, and they're still dedicated to providing local families with the freshest produce available. Today, Demarest Farms offers families a wide selection of seasonal fruits, vegetables and flowers, as well as cider, baked goods, turkeys and gardening supplies. Peaches, apples and pumpkins can be picked fresh by customers.
- Hours: Store hours: daily, 8am - 7pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Seasonal fruits and vegetables, pies, donuts, cider, turkeys, flowers, gardening supplies
- General services: Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.demarestfarms.com/inseason.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Season end: April
- Season start: November