"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Westwood and Washington Township's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at email@example.com.
- The , 100 Madison Ave., Westwood, has several events scheduled for Wednesday. Exercise Session I is at 9 a.m., Exercise Session II is at 10 a.m., Bridge is at 1 p.m. and Sing Along with Rhea is at 1:30 p.m. Lunch, served at noon, is Tilapia Oreganto.
- Visit , 10 Westwood Ave., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to see which includes summer themed artwork from Anne Packard, Helen Frank, Mark Oberndorf, Jeffery Terreson and Mark Whitney. The exhibit is open Tuesday to Saturday until Aug. 15.
- Reading Buddies will be available at the , 49 Park Ave., Wednesday from 3 to 4 p.m. There will also be a discussion group about All the Lovely Bad Ones by Mary D. Hahn at 3:30 p.m.
- The , 605 Pascack Road, Washington Township, has events set for Wednesday. is at 9:15 a.m., Ceramics is from and , for children with autism is from 4:15 to 5 p.m., for children with autism is from 5 to 6 p.m. for children with autism is broken down by age. Children under age 8 meet from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., ages 8 to 11 meet from 4:30 to 6:15 p.m. and ages 12 and up meet from 5:45 to 7:30 p.m.
- The Washington Township Planning Board has a meeting scheduled for Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in the , 350 Hudson Ave.