Hurricane Sandy knocked out power to a large portion of the community, but local businesses have been reopening as power is restored. Below is a list of places that have reopened since the storm.
This is not a complete list. See an open business that's not here? Leave a comment below or email Jim.Leggate@patch.com.
- A&P, 315 Pascack Rd., Washington Township
- Kings, 381 Washington Ave., Hillsdale
- Goldberg's Famous Bagels, 48 Westwood Ave., Westwood
- David's Bagels, 307 Pascack Rd., Washington Township
- Ronnie's Hot Bagels, 118 Broadway, Hillsdale
- Starbucks, 126 Broadway, Hillsdale
- Starbucks, 102 Westwood Ave., Westwood
- Your Way Cafe, 22 Jefferson Ave., Westwood
- Dog House Saloon, 270 Pascack Rd., Washington Township
- Cortina's Pizzeria, 100 Park Ave., Hillsdale
- Pompilio's Pizza, 223 Westwood Ave., Westwood
- Marsala Hardware, 110 Broadway, Hillsdale
- L.N. Grand/True Value Hardware, 247 Westwood Ave., Westwood
- 380 Broadway, Hillsdale
There are also many warming centers available for residents who do not have power to charge their electronics.