Updated Polling Locations in Westwood, Hillsdale, Washington Township
Westwood, Hillsdale and Washington Township all had to move some of their polling locations for the election because of power outages following Hurricane Sandy.
Several polling locations in Westwood, Hillsdale and Washington Township for the election have been changed because of ongoing power outages caused by Hurricane Sandy.
In Westwood, voters from districts 3 and 8 will use the Municipal Complex instead of Brookside School.
Hillsdale residents who were supposed to vote at Meadowbrook School will instead vote at George G. White Middle School.
Washington Township voters in districts 1, 3 and 5 will use Town Hall instead of George School.
The complete list of updated polling locations is as follows:
- District 1: Westwood House Arts and Crafts Room, 100 Madison Ave.
- Districts 2, 4 and 6: Community Center, 55 Jefferson Ave.
- Districts 3 and 8: Municipal Complex, 101 Washington Ave.
- Districts 5 and 7: Westwood Regional Middle School (Rm. 24), 23 Third Ave.
- Districts 1, 3 and 5: Town Hall, 350 Hudson Ave.
- Districts 2, 4 and 6: Washington School, 600 School St.
- Districts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5: George G. White Middle School, 120 Magnolia Ave.
- District 6: Ann Blanche Smith School, 1,000 Hillsdale Ave.