Schools to Remain Closed Tuesday [UPDATE]
All local schools will be closed Monday and Tuesday because of Hurricane Sandy.
Local school officials have decided to not risk sending students out into a storm Monday and Tuesday.
All Westwood Regional, Hillsdale and Pascack Valley Regional Schools were closed Monday due to Hurricane Sandy. School officials announced Monday that schools would remain closed Tuesday.
More on Hurricane Sandy:
- State Officials Order Lowering of Woodcliff Lake Reservoir
- Gov. Christie Requests Pre-Landfall Emergency Declaration For New Jersey
- NJ Transit to Begin Shutdown at 4 p.m. Sunday
- Sandy Inland Flooding Threat Increases For NJ
- FEMA: Heed Emergency Warnings For 'Large Size' Hurricane